Our Holiday Showcase will be Saturday, December 16th! The showcase will consist of five shows:
The showcase will be held at the studio! Just some friendly reminders:
- Keep in mind that this is an informal open house, not a staged recital.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early. At the end of each showcase, please exit in a timely manner to make room for the next group.
- Dancers should wear their holiday t-shirt with black booty shorts or black athletic shorts.
- If you did not order a t-shirt, no worries! You still can dance! Please just wear your regular class dress code or a different t-shirt with shorts.
- Dancers should not wear any jewelry with the exception of small earrings, and dancers may choose to wear make up if they like!
- Don't wear your dance shoes or performance shoes outside! Not only will it ruin your shoes, but it will bring dirt and rocks onto the dance floor. This can damage the floor and be a potential hazard.
We do have regular classes next week through December 22nd. We will be closed December 23rd through Janaury 7th. Classes will resume January 8, 2018! Happy Holidays!